Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Road Less Traveled

Well, it's been awhile since I posted (okay it's been like a day). I watched four or five episodes in that time, though, so my memory of "The Road Less Traveled" is not great. I don't really have much to say about it. Maybe that's not a good thing. If I can't remember it, it must not have been that interesting. It was mostly just Kara finding Leoban and stuff eventually leading to a mutiny.

Tyrol shaved his head. With his bouts of craziness, especially that moment with the gun, he seemed very Vincent D'Onofrio in Full Metal Jacket. That's what he reminded me of. I don't like that Tory is lying to him, and he should know something is up. It is good to see him concerned and at a loss without Callie, rather than the angry jerk he was last time. I have no idea who this character is anymore.

Leoban is back to babble until Kara caves. What else is new? I like though that they follow up on the Cylon civil war thing that we didn't see anything of in the last episode. Curious that those plots so neatly connect. May I ask... if the way to earth is following Kara, then just what was the point of the whole "Eye of Jupiter" thing in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment