Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'd rather...

After watching "Crossroads", I ranted for some time about things I would rather do than watch those last fifteen minutes again. I thought it would be fun to put up a whole post of things. Anyone is welcome to add their own!

I'd rather watch 7th Heaven than watch that again.
I'd rather watch Gilmore Girls than watch that again.
I'd rather read every single book in the Baby-Sitters Club series, including the "Little Sister" and "Friends Forever" spinoffs than watch that again.
I'd rather play a game of Pretty Pretty Princess that was being broadcast live around the globe than watch that again.
I'd rather watch Pink Flamingos than watch than watch that again.
I'd rather sit through a marathon of Wizards of Waverly Place than watch that again.
I'd rather write fan fiction for The Waltons than watch that again.
I'd rather go to a Star Trek convention dressed as Chewbacca than watch that again.
I'd rather make out with Miley Cyrus than watch that again.
I'd rather sell lemonade door to door than watch that again.
I'd rather sing "The Song That Doesn't End" until I pass out than watch that again.
I'd rather have a beer with Barack Obama than watch that again.
I'd rather let Ryan Seacrest give me a makeover than watch that again.
I'd rather watch Zardoz than watch that again.
I'd rather watch Twilight for 24 hours straight with a bunch of giggly girls than watch that again.
I'd rather spend Thanksgiving with the Osbournes than watch that again.
I'd rather rub mayonaisse in my hair than watch that again.
I'd rather shave a portrait of Adolf Hitler into my chest hair than watch that again.
I'd rather go on The View than watch that again.
I'd rather have a phone with a ringtone that is Rachael Ray saying "Delish" over and over again than watch that again.
I'd rather be followed around by a tiny Irishman who keeps shouting "Fight me, Jimmy!" than watch that again.
I'd rather listen to a Kelly Clarkson CD than watch that again.
I'd rather watch My Little Pony than watch that again.
I'd rather go to a church where the pastor is a life-size cut out of David Cassidythat sings "I think I Love You" than watch that again.
I'd rather make an irrelevant list of hyperbole and post it on the internet than watch that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment