Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Back From the Ashes

Has it really been 4 years already?

In the years since my last post, Caprica has come and gone. A full season, and then cancellation. Eventually a second project, Blood and Chrome was created first teased as a series, then a web series, then who knows what, and eventually released as I guess a miniseries of some sort.

I never finished watching Caprica. And I was just talking about BSG the other day and figured I might as well this time. So I'm going to watch Caprica and post reflections for the remaining episodes. I'll probably follow that up with Blood and Chrome. After that, I do plan to do a BSG rewatch, though whether or not I'll blog anything about it I'm as yet unsure.

I just wanted to say to any out there who used to read these or who stumble upon them now, I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment